Visit www.RiteAid.com/StoreSurvey – Get A Coupon With Rite Aid Store Survey
Get A Coupon With Rite Aid Store Survey
Have you ever bought anything from Rite Aid pharmacy? Would like to win a printable coupon to save money when buying their products? If the answer is yes, participate in Rite Aid Store Survey, provide your feedback, win the coupon.
What Is Rite Aid Store Survey?
Rite Aid is a leading drugstore chain in the United States. Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company which aims to help people to live a healthy life.
In order to improve their products and services, Rite Aid has provided an online survey to enable you to voice your feedback. To encourage customers to join, at the end of survey, Rite Aid offers a printable coupon which should be redeemed within 14 days of taking this survey.
How To Participate In Rite Aid Store Survey?
- You need to take the survey online with a computer that is connected to a working printer. You will not be able to save or email the coupon for later printing.
- You need to enter the 16 digit code which is on the front of your receipt. The survey would be invalid if you could not provide the correct code.
- You need to type with lower case letters. Upper case letters will not be recognized.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit Rite Aid Store Survey website (related link 1 below).
- Type in the 16 digit code which is printed on the front of your receipt.
- Complete the survey and print the discount coupon with the survey invitation. Make sure to redeem the coupon within 14 days.
- About The Coupon
- The coupon is non-transferable and is valid for one in-store purchase only.
- The sales tax is not included in the purchase and no cash can be exchanged.
- The coupon can not be used to buy a certain range of products, such as alcohol, gift cards, lottery tickets, prescriptions, prescription co-pays, stamps, tobacco, and etc.
- Rite Aid Store Survey: