Visit www.ems-tracking.net – Track deliver information of your package through EMS
Track deliver information of your package through EMS
Ems-tracking is a mail and parcel tracking and inquiry service provided by EMS. EMS customers can enjoy this service in many ways and mail and parcel tracking via ems-tracking.net is certainly the easiest. Through the internet, you can track your EMS items from a PC four hours after sending your items out. It can be accessed on any computer with internet access, at your own convenience.
By entering your EMS tracking number, you can check the delivery information of your EMS items easily and quickly.
About EMS and EMS China
Express Mail Services, also known as EMS, is a multinational mail and parcel delivery service, specializing in express delivery. 154 countries now offer EMS around the world. EMS China, officially known as China Courier Service Corporation, is a completely owned subsidiary of a government bureau. It provides national and international postal services and its service network reaches over 200 countries and regions all around the world and 2000 cities in and around China.
How Can You Track an Item Shipped by EMS China via Ems-tracking.net?
- You need to have a computer with internet access.
- You need to have your EMS tracking number (which consists of 13 characters) handy.
- You need to wait for 4 hours after sending out your package before you can begin tracking it.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to the EMS Tracking website at http://ems-tracking.net/.
- Enter your EMS tracking number and then click on the button marked “track”.
- Enter the verification code in the required field and then follow the instructions to finish the tracking process.
- You can view your EMS items’ delivery information on the screen.
- EMS Tracking Website:
- EMS Tracking FAQ Website: