Visit www.EmployeeConnection.net – Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s Employee Program
Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s Employee Program
Do you work at Macy’s, that fashionable company known as America’s department store? Things that make Macy’s different from other retailers as an employer, are not just the quality of their service and products, but also the importance they put on enabling their employees to easily and conveniently understand and manage their paychecks, benefit program and intra-company communication.
Now all of this can be done online with one interactive website, which has been designed for both Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s employees: Macy’s Employee Connection. Find out detailed information on how to use this valuable tool below!
What Is Macy’s Employee Connection?
Macy’s Employee Connection website is a resource designed to allow employees to manage their paychecks and access information regarding their worker benefits. From this website, employees can also view and change preferences with regards to their medical and dental insurance, 401K and social security. The website also provides information about homeowner mortgages and other financial resources and important forms for benefit programs. The website even includes the Macy’s magazine, In Fashion.
How Do You Use Macy’s Employee Connection?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must be a Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s employee.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- First go to the Macy’s Employee Connection website (related link 1 below).
- Review the content that is divided into five categories: Benefits, Forms, Communications, Resources, In-Site.
- To manage your paycheck, Click the button marked “In-Site”.
- Click on the button in the upper right of the In-Site webpage marked “Log In”.
- Enter your 8-digit employee ID number and password and then review your paycheck information.