Visit www.EBTedge.com – EBT Edge Government Solutions
EBT Edge Government Solutions
Are you an EBT cardholder? Do you want to view your EBT card balance and transactions? If yes, go to the ebtEDGE website at www.ebtedge.com, enter your card number and login to your EBT account, you can view your current account balance and review your card transactions on ebtEDGE conveniently.
What Is EBT Card and ebtEDGE?
EBT stands for Electronic Benefits Transfer. EBT card is the identification card for the Food Stamp program, which is related to food and nutrition service charged by United States Department of Agriculture. For those who are eligible to collect Food Stamps or cash benefits from government, instead of taking the actual paper Food Stamps, they can simply bring an EBT card to grocery or retail stores to make purchases. A plastic EBT card functions like a debit card when make purchases at stores. ebtEDGE is the website for EBT cardholders, as well as EBT merchants, child card providers, agencies and EBT partners, to access EBT information they need. For EBT cardholders, login to your account, then you can view your EBT card balance, review your transactions and read helpful hints on ebtEDGE website.
How Do EBT Cardholders Access EBT Information Online At ebtEDGE?
- You need to be an existing EBT cardholder.
- ebtEDGE website is the portal open to citizens in states of Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- With your EBT card at hand, go to EBT Cardholder Login page via the second link in related links below.
- Enter EBT card number on the front of your card, and click “Login”, then you can access your EBT information conveniently.
- ebtEDGE Website:
- EBT Cardholder Login:
- USDA Food And Nutrition Service: