Visit www.DOL.State.GA.us – Online Services Of GA Department Of Labor
Online Services Of GA Department Of Labor
If you are a legal resident of the State of Georgia who has lost his or her job, you may be eligible to receive unemployment benefits from the government. At this tough time, Georgia Department of Labor has a good news that they have made filing unemployment claims easier via their online services.
What Are Georgia Department Of Labor Online Services?
Georgia Department of Labor Online Services include some employment related services for both employees and employers. One of the most important is a system that allows you to claim unemployment benefits on a weekly basis as long as you qualify.
The amount you receive is based on how much you made before being laid off, as well as the reason of your job loss. Benefits are paid either by check or by direct deposit.
How Can You Claim Weekly Unemployment Benefits Online?
- You need to have a computer with internet access and an email address.
- You need to be actively seeking employment at the time you claim benefits.
- You need to provide the following information, your social security number, bank account number, bank routing number, and information of all your employers in the last 18 months.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to Georgia Department of Labor website (related link 1 below), click on the button marked “Claim Weekly Unemployment Benefits.”
- Enter your social security number, choose a new PIN number, click on the button marked “Submit.”
- Enter your employment history, and your bank information, as instructed.
- Complete the application, don’t forget to write down your confirmation number for later reference.
- Georgia Department Of Labor:
- Georgia Department Of Labor Unemployment Benefits Fact Sheet: