Visit www.88Sears.com – Sears Employee Self Service
Sears Employee Self Service
If you are a new employee in Sears, do you want to know which employee benefits are available for you? Do you want to know Human Recourses related activities at earliest time? Go to 88Sears website, HR home page for Sears employees, you can access personal information and manage your employee benefits there.
What Is 88sears Website?
www.88sears.com is HR home page for Sears employees. If you are a Sears employee, you cannot miss this website, for it provides all kinds of employee-related information you need to know and want to know. You can find information related to health, financial and other personal benefits, employee compensation, diversity, training arrangement, etc on the website. Each Sears employee can enroll to manage your benefits and access your personal information, such as viewing their paycheck, via the portal on the website.
How To Access Personal Information For Sears Employees?
- You need to be a Sears employee.
- You need to have your Social Security Number to login.
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Go to 88Sears website (related link 1 below), and click “My Personal Information” in the top left corner.
- Enter Login ID and 4-character PIN to log in to Associate Online Services directly. Login ID is your Social Security Number. Initial PIN is your birth month and day (MMDD) for first time login employee. Or you may click “Reset PIN” to reset your PIN.
- Access your personal information. You can update your name/address/phone and emergency contacts information, view your paycheck via My Pay application, enroll or change Direct Deposit information, view and modify W-4 Federal Withholding form, as well as change your PIN using this service.
- If you have any questions about Associate Online Services, visit the second link in Related Links section below for detailed guidance.